Rejusure Retinol Face Serum Review


 Hello friends,

 In this blog I am going to review Rejusure's Retinol Face Serum. I purchased this serum about three months ago through Nykaa. I was looking for a face serum for fine lines and pigmentation for quite some time. Though I don't have any major pigmentation on my skin, but my pimple marks takes too long to fade away. Then I stumbled upon this serum, it had good reviews and the price was decent so I thought I would give it a try.

Over the time  our skin starts aging due to various factors such as UV exposure, improper care and environmental pollution which leads to the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, dark circles, sun damage, and hyperpigmentation. Thus it becomes important for us to start taking extra care and introduce serums in our daily routine to avoid or delay signs of ageing. I would not recommend people below the  age of 25 to use retinol in their skincare regime just yet, others can use it.


What it claims :

                             


 This retinol facial serum will help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the quality of the skin.
  • Retinol Face serum boosts collagen production as it exfoliates, which leaves smoother and rejuvenated skin.
  • This is an effective treatment for acne and acne scars and helps to unclog pores to clear up blemishes.
  • It also reduces blackheads, minimizes pores, and prevents future breakouts by preventing dead skin cells from clogging the pores.
  • Rejusure Products are paraben free, sulphate-free , gluten free, cruelty free & Environment friendly
It is 30ml in quantity which is sufficient for 3/4 months of regular usage. And the MRP is Rs600 but you can get it at discounted prices. The link is at the bottom of this post.

Ingredients list :

1. Retinol is one of the best known, most effective ingredients to keep in check the fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone, skin texture, color, pigmentation, and skin's hydration levels.
2. Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Vera shield your skin and also ease inflammation while offering hydration.  
3. Niacinamide helps in skin lightening and skin smoothening.
4. Vitamin E

Texture :

                          


It has light yellowish oil like texture but very light. It gets absorbed into the skin quickly and gives a cooling and tingling sensation. Although it is looking transparent on the back of my hand but on my palm it looks yellowish 😊

How to use it :

For first time users, use it once every other day. Clean your face thoroughly and apply a small amount on your face and neck and massage gently. 
Once the serum is completely absorbed into the skin then apply your regular moisturizer. Always apply a moisturizer on top of it. Use it during night as retinol makes your skin photo sensitive. 

Verdict :

After almost three months of using this serum I can finally say that it did improve my fine lines. My pigments became lighter but are still there. I got no side effects after using this serum. I am using this as a part of my daily skincare regime now and I think I will continue to use this serum until I find a better one. 

Hope that this review helped you readers in deciding whether to buy it or not. And if you have decided to give it a try then here are the links for this product :

Here is a video of me reviewing this product from my YouTube channel, Go watch it for more info :


Stay healthy and stay safe everyone! 😊

Comments