Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Lotion and Mist Review

©MYDIYS

 

Hello Friends,

Welcome back to my blog! Today I will be reviewing Victoria's Secret Aqua Kiss Fragrance Lotion and Mist since we all love Victoria's Secret products so much. Upon my consistence pleas and begging,  my friend got these for me from a Duty Free Store in Paris since it is not that easily available in India. 

The first ever product which I bought from VS was a lipstick and while buying it, I tried their body lotions also. Which, I don't know why, I didn't purchased then. And on my way back I kept smelling my hands regretting each time why I didn't. So every time after that I made sure to get a body lotion from VS even if I don't buy anything else from there. I am a big fan of VS and everyone knows that, so when we pass through a VS store my husband stops and points out "Hey! There's your store. Just don't take too long".

Now coming to the review, I got these small ones of 75ml each. The bigger ones (238ml) are also available for these, at stores and online. I use both this lotion and mist while travel as they both are very handy, compact and useful. They both come in this very beautiful aqua blue sea like colored bottles. For longer lasting you should apply lotion first and then top it off with the mist of same fragrance. 

Victoria's Secret Aqua kiss lotion

Victoria's Secret aqua kiss is all about rain-kissed freesia and daisy. This fast absorbing formula contains nourishing aloe with oat and grape seed extracts plus vitamins E and C to provide the best hydration for your skin. Massage on for silky and replenishing moisture which lasts up to 24 hours. Skin feels soft and smooth when using this delicious hydrating body lotion. 

This lotion is milky white in color and is quite on the runnier side. Only a small drop is sufficient to cover your whole arm. The smell is really amazing and keeps you feeling fresh all day long. 

Aqua Kiss Lotion's texture

 
Left arm lotion right arm without lotion

Where to buy :


Pros :

1. Easy to carry around
2. 24 hour moisture
3. Longer lasting smell

Cons :

1. Costly
2. Runny, chances of spilling out
3. Not easily available in India

Despite all these cons, I love this lotion and mist. I would love to buy more of VS lotions and review them for you all. Please request them to open stores in India!

You can also watch the complete review of this lotion and mist on my YouTube channel here :


Stay Healthy and Stay Safe Everyone! 💓





Comments