Olay Regenerist Moisturizing Whip Review

 


Hello friends, 

Believe me or not but I got this product by chance and I am very thankful that I did. I had seen new line of Regenerist products by Olay but never intended on buying them thinking it was for 40+ aged people.

While paying my credit card bill through CRED, I got a 50% discount voucher for shopping at P&G's website. I scrolled and finally found this product, something like I was looking for my concerns. I thought let me give this a try first then I will purchase a bigger one. This little one is so useful for someone who wants to try it out first before purchasing a cream for around 1300 Rs. This mini whip is of 10gms and the MRP is Rs 499. So fast forward I got this within 2 day of ordering even with the current lockdown going on in Delhi.

What Olay claims :

  • A breakthrough moisturizer that delivers powerful skincare with a light as air finish
  • An anti-aging formula that reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles without heaviness
  • Is made with Active Rush Technology that transforms from cream to liquid on the skin for instant absorption
  • The weightless formula leaves skin feeling soft & smooth with a matte finish
  • A formula that immediately leaves a breathable feel without compromising potency

Reality :

For reference, I have extremely dry skin.There is no doubt that the whip is light as a feather on skin and after applying your skin will fell soft smooth and matte like. It does turns to liquid like on contact with skin otherwise it has a whipped cream like texture. The smell is really amazing and your skin does not feel dry after applying it if you have extremely dry skin like me. I cannot comment for its anti ageing properties just now because I have not used it for that long. Here are some pictures of how it looks on skin :



On the left hand I have applied whip and on the right hand I have not.



I absolutely love this whip and I am sure with continuous use it will reduce the signs of ageing on my skin. I would definitely recommend it to people who want a lightweight moisturizer which keeps skin moisturized all day long. This whip is suitable for all skin types. For any queries post in the comments section below. 

You an also watch complete review on my Youtube Channel here :

You can buy it from these links :







Comments