Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Lotion Review


Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Lotion




Hey Friends!

Welcome to the debut post of this blog. This blog is a continuation of my work on YouTube which is aimed to help people who want to know the reviews about products they want to try before buying. If you are new to my blog then let me take a moment and introduce myself.

I am an Indian YouTube blogger who makes videos about the cosmetic products.
We are most concerned about our skin in these times as compared to any other time. And are often confused about which products to buy and whether or not it will suit your skin type, from where we can buy them and how effective they were to other people. It was also a problem I faced when I wanted to try something new.
So, I want to use this platform to help all such people who are looking for genuine reviews of products and their demo.


Having said that, lets come to the product which concerns this blog. I am a die hard fan of Victoria's Secret and would want to try all of their products if I can :D
But then comes my despair, they don't have any store in Delhi! I mean come on people!! I literally beg people who are going outside India to get me something from the duty free store. Their products are also available at various e-commerce websites like Amazon and Flipkart where they sell the imported ones. I will share the link to buy them at the end of this article.
Pure Seduction is from Victoria's Secret Garden range which lets you feel sensuous and enticing. This body lotion comes in this very attractive red tube with golden cap at the top. It smells really amazing and that smell will linger with you all day long. It has moisturizing formula for soft, smooth and touchable skin. This enticing fragrance wraps skin in a lush blend of red plum and freesia. Its Fast-absorbing formula with vitamin e and aloe provides nourishing moisture.



Now coming to its texture, it is white in color and is quite on the runny side. It flows once you push the nozzle so be careful while opening. It feel like you are applying milk on your skin. The skin feels instantly hydrated and smooth. You don't have to reapply it even if you have extremely dry skin like me. 
Overall I love this cream, I just wish there were more Victoria's Secret stores in India from where one could easily get it. Hope this was helpful. If you have any queries you can post it in the comments section, I would love to help you out.

You can also watch the complete review of Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body lotion on my Youtube channel here :

Purchase here :


Comments